Shahnawaz Khan is responsible for Cloud Ops Solutions Architecture and Professional Services teams, where he focuses on successful, outstanding Pre and Post cloud deployment customer experiences. Throughout his tenure, Shahnawaz Khan has demonstrated the ability to deliver technical solutions that address business goals. He drives all technology-related initiatives for infrastructure, security, communications, development and technology integration. He has won acclaim for shaping the culture of the team and help define work methods and processes. Embraced his skills with “AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional” accreditation.
– 9+ Years of Experience with LAMP technologies. Open Source Rover.
– AWS Trained & Certified
– Exemplary experience in development with WordPress, Magento.
– Worthy application development using PHP as a server-side scripting language & MySQL as relational SQL database.
– Aptness of Digital Marketing umbrella.
– Exploring various Amazon Web Services for deployment of statically complex LAMP applications. Also, look for AWS services to be integrated with current applications to make them cost effective & robust.
– Reading Big Data with forepart as Apache Hadoop. Touring Apache Hive for relational database solution & Hadoop MapReduce for NoSQL or non-relational database.