What is SecOps?
Think of SecOps as a management approach that bridges the gap to connect security and operations teams. SecOps links the security and operations teams together to work with shared accountability, processes and tools to ensure that agencies do not have to sacrifice security to maintain a commitment to uptime and performance.
When SecOps is done properly the conflict between the Security team finding vulnerabilities and the Operations team never getting around to implementing the remediation steps goes away. The SecOps team finds and remediates vulnerabilities, there is no hand off issues because the SecOps team owns the problem and the solution.
CloudOps aim is to help customers confidently build a strong security posture by facilitating more effective communication between security and operations, so they can quickly and accurately prioritize and remediate threats. A strong SecOps solution transforms disconnected initiatives into a single, unified, secure, and comprehensive process that accelerates vulnerability resolution, controls the cost of remediation and mitigates risk.
SecOps brings the Security and Operations teams together to deliver effective IT security and compliance. SecOps ensures that there is a shared accountability of both the Opearions as well as Security teams so that instead of prevarication, there is a shared liability to ensure the protections of clients as well as organization.
How does it Help?
- – Minimized security silos.
- – Faster identification of vulnerable leaks and identified fixes.
- – It brings the security and operations team together and enable them to share the data and act together on to fix them.
- – Reduces the manual efforts by automating the deployment.
- – Reduces the cost of remediation.
- – Minimized manual error.
- – Optimization of the process.
- – Fast, flexible, open security solutions.
- – We empower out customers to take a comprehensive and proactive approach to security issues rather than a reactive approach.